Experienced Construction Marketing Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
• Two years of experience in a marketing role
• Two years of experience in a construction environment
• Positive attitude with strong verbal and customer service skills
• Detail oriented, self-motivated, ability to prioritize without supervision
• Extensive use of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
• Knowledge of Procore Software is a plus
• Internet and social media skills are required
• Establish new customers and relationships to promote growth
• Daily calls to General Contractors to follow up bid and project status
• Maintain relationship with existing customers
• Track Purchase Orders, subcontracts and other project management functions as needed
• Coordinate activities from bid to proposal
• General office and clerical duties as needed
Florida Industrial Electric provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive benefit package includes:
Incorporated in 1983, Florida Industrial Electric is a progressive electrical contracting firm offering a full-range of specialized electrical construction and maintenance services. From conception to completion of our clients’ projects, FIE delivers professionalism and craftsmanship with the highest standards of safety, integrity, quality and value beyond what our clients expect from an electrical contractor.